HCMS will be hosting two authors in the upcoming weeks!
Thursday, September 21, 2023
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
ALL LIBRARY BOOKS/MATERIALS DUE MAY 15:
Friday, March 24, 2023
On Feb 28, author Adam Rubin came to visit with our sixth graders. His enthusiasm and humor was inspiring and got the kids excited about writing and reading!
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Monday, November 28, 2022
Kiera Cass, author of THE SELECTION series will be at BookPeople THIS THURSDAY, Dec 1!
Join your fellow fans in celebrating Kiera Cass's new book A Thousand Heartbeats! The event will include an author discussion, an audience Q&A, and a signing line.
The event is free! More information can be found HERE.
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Friday, May 20, 2022
And we know all you're going to do all summer long is READ!
So why not check out some books for the summer!
To check out books, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current or incoming HCMS student
- Return all materials borrowed during the school year. Library materials are due on May 13.
- Have a clean library record: all materials returned, fines paid, lost books paid
- Get parent/guardian permission by signing this form
- Return this form to the library
- Check out summer books between May 23 - 26 (Come by any time! We're here until 4pm)
- Read and enjoy the books all summer long!
- Return all books to the HCMS Library the first week back to school: between August 17- 26